Advertiser: St John's College, HamiltonMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 16 May 2019
- Waikato, Hamilton
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Receptionists
Do you thrive on variety and people contact? Would you love being at the centre of a busy office where no two days are the same? We’re looking for a warm and experienced Receptionist/Administrator to be the front person for our school office.
St John’s College has 850 boys from Year 9 to Year 13 and we’re growing. Built on the Marist tradition, we provide an environment where students are well looked after and staff feel part of a wider family. We are looking for someone who can align themselves with our Catholic character, vision and values and who will support us in preparing our young men for life.
Our ideal candidate will be someone who has:
- proven experience in a similar role
- exceptional customer service ethos
- strong written and verbal communications skills
- a passion for working with young people
- is trustworthy and can maintain a high level of confidentiality
- a positive ‘can-do’ attitude, no task is too big or too small
- ability to be flexible and adaptable to all types of situations
Other skills which would be a real advantage include:
- social media knowhow
- basic graphic design/document formatting skills
- first aid certificate
The hours of work will be from 8.00am to 4.30pm daily during school terms with some additional days during school holidays as required.
For a copy of the position description and application form please email email@example.com
Applications close at 9am on Tuesday 4 June 2019.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How many years' experience do you have as a receptionist?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- Do you have customer service experience?