Sales and Onboarding Coordinator
Advertiser: BachcareMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 16 May 2019
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Marketing & Communications, Marketing Assistants/Coordinators
Onboarding Specialist - Bachcare Holiday Homes
Do you love planning holidays? Tired of seeing boring AirBnB listings and know you could do better? Here is your chance to join a fast paced team who dedicate their days to crafting outstanding holiday home listings that introduce our guests to what it really means to find your happy place! Right now, we are experiencing exceptional growth, so you'll be joining at an exciting time where staying in unique holiday homes in stunning parts of Aotearoa is more popular than ever.
As an Onboarding Specialist you play a huge part in the sales growth and success of our business. Your key focuses are to write holiday home listings that scream 'book me now!’, as well as coordinating with Business Development Managers, Photographers, and Property Managers to bring fabulous new properties into the Bachcare family.
You will dedicate your days to engaging our guests and motivating them to book our holiday homes year after year. You will be an admin and organisational guru as we work at pace to hit ambitious targets. You will be committed to upholding and maintaining exceptional relationships that are based on trust, care and integrity - whether it be within the existing sales team or wider Bachcare family, or with our homeowners. Delivering the magic is something that you will always stay true to.
Important skills to have:
- Results driven and an organisational whiz with an eye for detail
- Copy writing or content development experience
- Desire to create raving fans by constantly delivering exceptional outcomes time and time again
- Analytical mind - you’ll be looking at trends, events and projected growth to set nightly rates that will drive revenue
- Adaptable to change and able to think on your feet!
- Commitment to our values of balanced wisdom, magic, meticulous detail and local host!
We are a team that are happy to roll up our sleeves to get the job done! We're honest and humble, curious and innovative and most importantly we deliver amazingness in everything that we do. Plus, we love a good old fashion shared lunch.
About Bachcare Holiday Homes:
Since 2003, Bachcare has been helping holiday home owners and holiday makers find their happy place. We fully manage the holiday home on behalf of the owner - they simply give us the keys and we will deliver them a return and take care of everything else. We work with some of the biggest including Airbnb, HomeAway and Booking.com. Not only are we now managing over 2,000 holiday homes nationwide (the largest in New Zealand), but we also have a high performing guest site where over 2 million holidaymakers visit every year and can directly book a Bachcare Holiday Home.
Ready to apply? This role is available now, so send your CV and cover letter via seek today!
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?
- What's your highest level of education?
- You have to choose one holiday destination within New Zealand to visit for the rest of your life. Where would you choose, and why?
- Describe your typical process for prioritising work that has a deadline, where you are waiting on information from others in order to complete your tasks.
- Describe an achievement in your professional life, where the positive outcome was a direct result of some of your work. What about it made it successful?