Advertiser: Solutionists LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 16 May 2019
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- $35 - $39.99 per hour
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Accounting, Management Accounting & Budgeting
Who we are
Solutionists is a technology company providing eCommerce solutions to more than 60 great brands across Australia and New Zealand, serving close to a million transactions a month.
Who we are looking for
We are looking for an experienced, positive, extremely reliable all-rounder accounts person with excellent oral and written language skills, who is pro-active and can provide all of the accounting functions for a dynamic SME.
You will be responsible for invoicing clients, recording and paying suppliers, balancing bank accounts, generating monthly management accounts and performing monthly IRD reporting. You will also chase up debtors, process payroll and assist with office administration.
You will have real input in streamlining processes and assisting to make the office more efficient.
We anticipate that role will require 30 hours per week.
- Degree in accounting or business administration.
- The permanent right to work in New Zealand
- Very strong written and spoken New Zealand English
- Should be very detail-oriented
- Preference will be given to candidates with a working knowledge of the Quickbooks and Xero accounting software packages
Why work for us?
- Solutionists is a great place to work and we take pride in our flexible, sociable yet professional company culture.
- A competitive salary package with unique learning and career growth prospects.
- Our modern office is centrally located in Newmarket and we’ll provide 24hr free parking, or go by bus, train (2-minute walk to the station), escooter or bike.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Do you have experience completing ad hoc and month end reporting?
- Which of the following accounting packages are you experienced with?
- Do you have previous invoicing experience?