Surgical Co-ordinatorPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 16 May 2019
- Bay of Plenty, Tauranga
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Healthcare & Medical, Medical Administration
Venturo Limited is a company contracted by the Bay of Plenty and Lakes DHB’s to provide public urology services to the Tauranga and Rotorua population.
Established in 1993 Venturo’s main focus is delivering quality services to patients through a focus on values, safety and service.
We are seeking a skilled Administrator to join our Urology team working on a permanent, full time basis as Surgical Co-ordinator. This is a key role in the delivery of our service goals and provides an exciting and challenging opportunity to work with a highly skilled team of professionals in a dynamic and busy unit.
The main purpose of the Surgical Co-ordinator role is the scheduling of operating lists and co-ordination of support services. Experience in scheduling and roster building would be an advantage.
The ideal candidate will need to have a proven background in customer service, an ability to work both independently and within a team environment and be skilled at prioritising workloads and time management. Flexibility, enthusiasm and being a team player are important in this role.
To apply for this opportunity, please send your CV and covering letter to Helen Morgan, Business Co-Ordinator Venturo Ltd, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close Friday, 31 May 2019
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- How many years' experience do you have as a medical receptionist?