Advertiser: CoretexMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 16 May 2019
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Management
At Coretex we believe that technology should be used to build a safer, greener and more productive society. The world’s resources are under increasing pressure - to keep growing, we have got to figure out how to do more with less. Our proprietary technology platform helps organisations run more efficiently and align with complex legislation through intelligent use of data gathered directly from fleet assets.
Coretex has customers all over the globe. Our business is run from offices in New York, San Diego, Auckland, and Sydney. We have ambitious growth plans that will see us further expand operations over the coming weeks, months and years. Help us build that reality.
We’re looking for an experienced IT Manager who is energised by our fast growing, innovative environment and has as much appetite for success and great customer outcomes as we do.
Reporting to our Head of Engineering, you will take ownership of the smooth running of our computer systems and management information systems within parameters of requirements, specifications, costs and timelines. You will supervise the implementation and maintenance of our internal computing needs.
- You will be a highly skilled IT Manager with hands-on experience in technical management, information analysis and computer hardware/software systems as well as data centre management and data governance.
- You will have technical skills in the following key areas - Microsoft Office, Adobe, Google Docs, servers, infrastructure, networking, database administration, programming, and software architecture.
- Naturally, a background in telematics or a related sector would be a distinct advantage.
- Your smart, creative, solution-friendly mindset will help drive continuous support to the Coretex team.
- Highly motivated and driven to excel, you will thrive in our fast growing, quickly changing environment.
This is an outstanding opportunity to grow your career and make an impact that matters. Are you ready to help us build our new reality?
Coretex is an equal opportunities employer. We appreciate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- What's your expected annual base salary?