Insurance Broker Support
Advertiser: Donaldson Brown Insurance BrokersMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 16 May 2019
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Insurance & Superannuation, Brokerage
Join New Zealand’s fastest growing Insurance Broking Team.
Donaldson Brown Insurance Brokers (DBIB) are a 100% NZ owned and operated Insurance Broker. Based in Parnell Auckland, our vision is to deliver world class risk management solutions for multi-national, NZ corporate, SME and individual customers. These solutions are sourced from local and international markets in a completely transparent manner. That’s new and different.
DBIB have removed any real or perceived conflict of interest as we work in the best interests of our customers. DBIB provides advice to our customers on general, life, disability and health insurance.
The business is growing rapidly, and we are looking for a Broker Support to assist our brokers with their day to day activities.
You must have an eye for detail and accuracy, be able to manage your time extremely well, have the ability to work well under pressure and be a team communicator. Ideally you will have a minimum 2 years experience in the industry.
The main responsibilities are:
- Preparation of client insurance programme documents
- Production of premium calculations
- Premium funding management
- Debtor management
- Building client and supplier relationships
Donaldson Brown is a dynamic and disruptive team. We have strong work and family values and offer a flexible work environment with an opportunity for future growth.
So if you are looking for a new position in a fun filled environment, then talk to us – you won’t regret it!
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How many years' experience do you have in the insurance industry?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?