Hotel Receptionist/Duty Management - Quest Hotel in Auckland CBD
Advertiser: Noni Trading LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 16 May 2019
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Hospitality & Tourism, Front Office & Guest Services
-Quest is a well known established Australasian brand which is flourishing in Australia, New Zealand and Fiji, with over 180 serviced apartment style hotels worldwide
- Looking for someone who can work part time, more likely to become full-time in the near future.
- Shifts are from 7 am-1 pm or 2 pm-8 pm for weekdays, 8 am-4 pm Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays.
- Should be flexible and ready to work any of the above shifts, including weekends and public holidays.
- Person applying for the job should be excellent in customer service, communication skills, telephone skills, confident, friendly, self motivated, sincere and honest.
- Experience in RMS (Property management software) will be an added advantage.
- Will prefer candidate available to start work immediately.
Please Note: Candidate will be offered 1-bedroom shared accommodation in the hotel for fulfilling the role of after-hours duty management on weekly rotational basis with another employee.
Please send CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or have a valid NZ work visa.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How many years' experience do you have in the hospitality & tourism industry?
- Are you available to work on a rotating roster?
- Are you available to work public holidays?
- Do you have customer service experience?