Advertiser: UAA NZ LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 16 May 2019
- Auckland, Waitakere & West Auckland
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Insurance & Superannuation, Underwriting
UANZ is New Zealand's leading specialist provider of insurance cover for Mobile Plant & Equipment.
We have a modern office located in the beautiful Titirangi village. Commutes to the city may be a thing of the past!
We are a dynamic, close knit team who work together to create outstanding outcomes for our customers, our partners as well as our own business.
As an Assistant Underwriter at UANZ, You will be responsible for processing all documents in accordance with underwriting guidelines, ensuring that quality outcomes are achieved, and focusing on continuous improvement throughout the underwriting process. You will ensure that service levels are met with Brokers, for quotes, cover notes, new business, renewals and endorsements.
This is a great opportunity for someone interested in starting, growing or continuing their insurance career.
In this role the successful candidate will be required to apply technical knowledge and assistance with regards to the Policy management, Re-Rate and Renewal processes , act within prescribed underwriting guidelines relevant to the Portfolio and as directed by the Manager. .
You will have:
- Previous customer service experience
- Highly numerate
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven problem solving ability and a keen eye for detail
- Good time management skills
- Sound computer skills with good working knowledge of MS Office
A finalist at last years Insurance Industry awards, UANZ are all about exceeding expectations. Attitude is everything!
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How many years' experience do you have in the insurance industry?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?