Buyers Assistant with QA responsibilities
Advertiser: Red Rat ClothingMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 16 May 2019
- Auckland, Manukau & East Auckland
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Retail & Consumer Products, Buying
We are looking for a capable person to be able to handle this busy and varied role within one of New Zealand's largest urban streetwear retailers. The successful applicant will have a can do attitude, a high attention to detail and a passion for what they do.
Purpose of the Position:
To ensure all purchase orders and administration functions are accurately executed and delivered within set timeframes.
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities
- Raise official purchase orders
- Raise and maintain MSL's
- Manage forward orders
- Support the department with the loading of promotions in the system.
- Manage production process of development product with suppliers following buyers' handover.
- Assist the buyer with the measure & assessment of garments throughout the fit process.
- Make comments and approve with the buyer on in-house branded samples.
- Distribution of weekly and seasonal reports to suppliers as required.
To be successful in this role you will be a confident communicator who has high attention to detail, can work under pressure and work extra hours and weekends as required. You will be driven to meet KPI's and work in a target-driven environment.
If you have the enthusiasm and desire to continually challenge yourself in a busy environment, we want to hear from you.
Please forward your CV and covering letter to Ktelfer@redratclothing.co.nz, applications close Friday 31st May 2019.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Do you have retail buying experience?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Do you have experience using Microsoft Excel?
- Do you have experience working towards targets and KPIs?