Warehouse Store Person
Advertiser: Effective LogisticsMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 16 May 2019
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- $21 per hour
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Warehousing, Storage & Distribution
Effective Logistics is a warehousing and logistics company providing end to end logistics solutions for companies in the automotive sector. Our site is located in Mt Wellington.
We are looking for an experienced Warehouse Store Person to join our team in a fast-paced environment. The role is a full-time permanent position, Monday to Friday with overtime and weekend work as required. Immediate start available.
- Picking/packing and distribution of inventory items in line with service level agreements
- Process and put away inbound freight
- Assist with clerical work including consignment processing, liaison with carriers etc.
- Ensure Distribution Centre and vehicle yard is kept clean and tidy
- Ensure a safe working environment is maintained at all times
- Understand and meet all Health and Safety requirements
- Assist with cyclic stock counting when required
- Fork hoist/reach truck licence
- Previous experience in a high paced logistics environment
- Experience working with a Warehouse Management System
- Experience in a paperless RF environment
- Understanding of Health and Safety requirements
- Good references
- MPI accreditation would be an advantage
- Hourly wage of $21+ and KPI bonus scheme
- Site located near Sylvia Park with great local amenities
- Excellent staff facilities
- Positive team environment
Click the "Apply Now " button to submit your CV.
Job responsibilities are in line with the following:
- Dispatch and Receiving Clerk (591211)
- Warehouse Administrator (591116)
- Forklift Driver (721311)
- Storeperson (741111)
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Which of the following forklift licences do you have?
- Do you have experience operating a RF scanner?