Medical Receptionist: permanent part time positions
Advertiser: Riccarton ClinicMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 16 May 2019
- Canterbury, Christchurch
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Healthcare & Medical, Medical Administration
We are looking for experienced medical receptionists to work evenings (Monday to Friday 4-hour shifts) and a mix of day & evening (8-hour shifts).
Riccarton Clinic is a busy combined general practice and urgent care centre located at Church Corner, Upper Riccarton and open every day of the year from 8am to 8pm.
What exactly does the job entail?
- A mixture of reception and administration work, mostly reception alongside other team members at a busy front desk.
- Customer service skills and the ability to handle multiple information streams at once whilst keeping your composure. You don't think that's possible, come and meet our team.
- Being able to communicate to patients in a way that maintains privacy and respect whilst ensuring that identity is verified and correctly identifying their needs.
- Reliability, consistency and dependability are very important to us and to the team.
When does the job start?
- Now - although we will be flexible for the right person
Do I need qualifications?
- We are looking for someone who has worked in a medical practice before and who will fit with our culture and our existing team. If you have a second language that would be useful.
- Under the new regulations we will have to have you police checked. If you are unhappy about that do not apply.
What software is used?
- MedTech32, a practice management software. Experience with this would be an advantage but if you have worked in a medical practice before and can demonstrate that you can pick up software quickly, this may not be a problem. You must, however, be willing to learn it.
- We also use Outlook and Open Office (if you can use Microsoft Office you'll pick it up quickly).
How much does it pay and where will you work?
- These are permanent part time position and the rate will be reflective of skills and experience.
- The work is in a newish building (to 100% Building Code) and the staff facilities are good. It's also a good team environment and we are very supportive to new staff. Full orientation and skills training will be provided.
Will training be provided?
- Training opportunities will be offered to the successful applicant, over time, for continuing professional development and broadening of skills.
You are welcome to visit our website, www.riccartonclinic.co.nz to have a look around. For further information about the position, please email: email@example.com.
Closing date: Friday 7th June 2019, but get your application in early as we will start interviews as soon as we see some CVs we like.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Do you have customer service experience?