Financial Operations Assistant
Advertiser: SquirrelMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 16 May 2019
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Banking & Financial Services, Client Services
At Squirrel, we are all about making our customer's lives easier - we want our customers to spend their days living life and not worrying about money.
Our peer-to-peer lending team are growing and have an opportunity for a Financial Operations superstar on a part-time basis.
Ideally, this role will be 10.30am - 3 pm, Monday to Friday and will involve:
- Being the main point of contact for customer enquiries via phone, email and our chat system. (This will involve knowing the in's and out's of our system and application process and our lending products)
- Arranging loan documents
- Getting in touch with our customers about repayments (first and last), making payment date changes and ensuring any arrears agreements are being adhered to
- Following up on loan application paperwork, including pre-approvals and conditional approvals
We are looking for someone that has:
- A financial services background - including an understanding of lending. A degree in finance or work experience in a bank or similar will be helpful
- A positive, customer focussed attitude
- Strong communication skills
What we can offer:
- An innovative company who are going places, fast!
- A supportive and fun team who can help grow your career (plus we have great parties!)
- Potential for growth within the role in the future
- Use the Seek 'Apply Now' button and include your CV and a Cover Letter telling us a bit about you.
This role will be based in our head office in Freemans Bay, Auckland. This candidate must have the right to work in NZ already. We're looking for someone to come on board asap, so don't hesitate to get your application in. This role will close as soon as we find our next Squirrel!