Junior Low Poly Generalist Artist
Advertiser: Grinding Gear GamesMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 16 May 2019
- Auckland, Waitakere & West Auckland
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Design & Architecture, Illustration & Animation
Grinding Gear Games is looking for a generalist to help increase the the efficiency and performance of art assets in Path of Exile. You will work to preserve the aesthetic of environments, character and monster assets as they are optimised. We are looking for a meticulous person to process a vast amount of assets.
- Good general knowledge of Maya when it comes to: skinning, rigging and setting pivots for the purpose of preserving and transferring weights.
- Good understanding of import/export processes using .obj/.fbx file formats.
- Self-motivation and self-reliance; ability to research and learn new tools quickly.
- Excellent communications skills, and able to work within a team.
- Deep understanding of the game we produce (Path of Exile).
- Mel/Python scripting is a bonus.
Portfolio, and/or reel demonstrating relevant artistic and technical skills required
Must be willing to complete an art test if requested to do so.
Job Status: Full-Time
Location: Henderson, Auckland
Apply to: email@example.com