Advertiser: AquamaxMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 16 May 2019
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- $55,000 - $59,999
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Accounting, Accounts Officers/Clerks
Aquamax is a specialist water jetting services company, established in 1996. We offer water jetting services throughout New Zealand with divisions based in Auckland, Wellington and Christchurch.
Due to our company experiencing significant growth, we are looking for an Accounts Assistant to work with our Company Accountant.
This is an exceptional opportunity for a person with a good understanding of basic accounting procedures to join our Auckland office and gain invaluable experience within a reputable organisation.
Reporting to the Company Accountant, you will provide support to the Finance Team, with a main focus on Accounts Payable/Receivable.
· Processing of supplier invoices
· Periodic payment runs
· Credit card reconciliation
· Assisting with Debt Collection
· Assisting with weekly payroll processing
· Providing support to the finance team where needed
· Assisting with the reception and other ad-hoc admin duties
You will need to have an eye for detail and have a high level of accuracy, and also willing to get stuck in and help out the team when required.
· A minimum of 2 years’ experience in an accounts payable position
· Experience in Payroll & HR regulations is advantageous
· Excellent time management skills
· Competent in Microsoft Word and Excel
· Able to work independently
· Previous experience using financial software packages
· Good attention to detail
· Previous experience in Xero is an advantage.
For further details and a job description please respond using Seek.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How many years' experience do you have in an accounting role?