Food Maintenance EngineerPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 16 May 2019
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Engineering, Maintenance
Maintenance Service Engineer
We are currently looking for a diverse maintenance engineer to join our team. The main responsibilities in this role are the service and maintenance of food processing and packaging machinery, and we need someone that is willing to be flexible in the tasks that they perform.
To be successful in this role you will need to have:
- Strong mechanical engineering knowledge
- Experience in servicing food processing and packaging machines,
- The ability to diagnose faults and resolve them
- Strong communication skills and be customer focused
- Health and safety knowledge
- The ability to communicate with a wide variety of people
- Good command of the English language, both written and verbal
Key Responsibilities include:
- Machine installation, maintenance & service activities
- Establishing and maintaining technical standards
- Maintenance and operational procedures
- Organising all relative documentation
This is a chance to work in a great environment, so if you think you can offer some flexibility, versatility and you are competent in your role then apply now! All applicants must have a legal right to work in New Zealand on an ongoing basis.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?