Machine Operators / Packers
Advertiser: Dairyworks LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 16 May 2019
- Canterbury, Christchurch
- Work Type
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Machine Operators
We are proud that in a landscape awash with multinational corporations, Dairyworks stands apart as being a family owned, and operated, enterprise. Established in 2001, Dairyworks is built on the types of innovation that have made New Zealand a world leader in branded dairy products.
Today Dairyworks remains a proud second generation family business where our expertise has been passed down from one generation to the next. Not only can we count ourselves a family business through ownership, but also through our dedicated staff. Many of our employees work side by side with siblings, cousins and parents.
About the role:
This is initially fixed term for 3 months
We are looking to fill positions within the busy process, packing and store areas of our Hornby plant, these include our newly created
Night shift (11:00pm - 7:00am)
Days 7:00am - 3:30pm
Afternoons 3:30pm to 11:00pm
Please indicate in your application which of the shifts you are applying for.
We want to hear from you if you:
- Have experience in a factory environment, preferably in the food or dairy industry
- Have an eye for detail and the ability to perform efficiently and methodically to meet deadlines;
- Understand and apply health & safety and quality check procedures;
- Are a team player with good communication and problem solving-skills;
- Have high standards of personal presentation, reliability and self motivation;
- Are physically fit as heavy lifting maybe involved (up to 20Kg)
- Have experience operating Multivac machinery. (not essential)
Benefits and perks
Medical insurance cover after probationary period, Opportunities to grow and develop, Great work life balance.
Dairyworks takes pride in achieving the high standards demanded by food industry authorities and our customers. Our high production values and commitment to safe, hygienic and efficient work practices throughout every aspect of our operation enables Dairyworks to deliver a quality product, every time.
If you are looking for work this is an opportunity not to be missed.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How many years' experience do you have as a machine operator?
- Are you willing to undergo pre-employment drug and alcohol screening?
- Are you willing to undergo a pre-employment medical check?