Casual Grounds Person
Advertiser: St Paul's Collegiate SchoolMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 16 May 2019
- Waikato, Hamilton
- Work Type
- Trades & Services, Gardening & Landscaping
St Paul’s Collegiate School is an Independent Secondary school located in Chartwell, Hamilton. We are seeking a Casual Grounds person to join our team and fill in during busy times and to provide cover for staff leave.
The role is varied but includes tasks such as leaf blowing, rubbish bin collection, delivery of items throughout the school, washing of the school Motor Vehicle fleet, basic gardening, grounds keeping and mowing.
Experience in a similar role would be great but is not essential as full training will be provided.
This is a casual position, where you can let us know your availability and we will contact you when required. There is some flexibility on when hours may be worked and there is also the potential to pick up additional work during our school holidays. We operate Monday to Friday, with occasional Saturday work.
If this sounds like you – or you want to find out more, apply now!!
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Do you have a current New Zealand driver's licence?
- Are you licenced to drive a manual vehicle?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?