Advertiser: Next Step HR Solutions LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 16 May 2019
- Otago, Queenstown & Wanaka
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Construction, Project Management
Turnkey Homes Ltd has a reputation for high quality, integrity and exceptional service, ensuring client needs are met on time and on budget. With continued growth throughout the Southern Lakes and Central Otago districts we now have a great opportunity for an experienced Project Manager.
Reporting to the Managing Director you will be working with multiple stakeholders in a client facing role. You will be required to provide day to day leadership in all facets of project management while meeting project objectives.
The Project Manager will be integrating methodologies and desired outcomes with stakeholders and the design and construction teams. Good financial acumen, utilising resources within margin along with a commitment to high standards of health and safety are important.
To be considered for the role, you will need:
- Extensive project and contract management experience within the construction industry
- A building or project management qualification
- Highly developed leadership qualities and proven ability to work with a wide range of people to achieve positive results
- Excellent communication skills are critical, as is solid experience in instigating and delivering projects both effectively and efficiently
In return for your skills and attributes, we offer a competitive salary package. If this position sounds like it is the ideal next step in your career, then please send your cover letter and CV to:
Applications close: 07 June 2019
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How many years' experience do you have as a project manager?
- How many years' experience do you have in the construction industry?
- Have you completed a qualification in project management?
- Have you completed a qualification in construction management?