Sales RepresentativePrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 16 May 2019
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sales, Sales Representatives/Consultants
Are you a Sales Representative keen to further your experience with a progressive organisation in a dynamic industry?
Construction Marketing Services (CMS) connects leading industry suppliers with the architecture, design, specifier and trade communities. Established in 1987, with offices in Auckland, Wellington & Christchurch, CMS is a growing and dynamic organisation that plays an important role in the New Zealand construction industry.
Our business is experiencing a strong level of growth. Due to this growth and continued expansion of our services, we are seeking an experienced and energetic Sales Representative who is passionate about obtaining and delivering superior products and service to new and existing customers.
In this role you’ll be responsible for:
- Nurturing and growing existing client accounts
- Obtaining new business and growing your portfolio of clients
To be successful you’ll need to have:
- A proven track record of success using structured sales techniques
- A self-driven and sales orientated work ethic
Based in Greenlane, this is a sales focused role involving direct sales to new and existing clients in and related to the New Zealand construction industry. A competitive remuneration package will be negotiated with the successful applicant.
If you’d like to be part of our growing business we’d love to hear from you.
To apply, please send a cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, or apply online.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Do you have experience working towards targets and KPIs?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Which of the following CAD software do you have experience with?