Technical Specification Manager
Advertiser: Lynx Recruitment LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 16 May 2019
- Auckland, Rodney & North Shore
- $90,000-$110,000 + Vehicle + Package
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sales, Account & Relationship Management
TRACKLOK® is a leading manufacturer and supplier of a one-of-a kind building product range for the commercial construction industry locally and abroad. TRACKLOK® offer a range of pre-engineered off the shelf bracing solutions. This is a unique patented product, being used in some of NZ’s most exciting construction projects.
With a strong network of engineers, architects and end users already in place, this role will be to nurture and foster the current relationships whilst building the network nationally. The business will be looking to grow the product range in the new year to current and existing clients adding some great scope and diversification to the role.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Growing and developing your network of architects and engineers to have products specified on notable and innovative projects
- Growing the business generated through the distributor network is key
- Supporting distributors and their staff to grow their knowledge of TRACKLOK® products.
- Management assistance of plan mark out team using your ability to read, understand and work with architectural plans
- Generating leads and gaining specifications with architects and engineers
- Developing solutions for construction projects using the company’s product suite
- Providing technical and general support to distributors, architects, engineers and construction professionals.
- Presentations to distributors, engineering and architectural community as well as associated key players.
- Introducing new products and services to new and existing clients
Skills and experience:
- Proven history of successful account and territory management
- Comfortable working with architects, Engineers, Installers and Distributors
- An ability to operate autonomously, build rapport and quickly learn technical skills
- Architectural or building industry sales experience
- Experience in delivering group presentations to a professional standard
- The ability to search beyond the surface and uncover opportunities
- Long-term opportunity with progression
- Opportunity to work alongside the industry’s best
- Social and passionate team environment
- Unique, patented architectural product
- Potential for international travel
Please apply through this website only successful candidates will be contacted
If this job is not for you:
Visit our website to see how Lynx Recruitment can power your job search and open doors you didn’t even know existed www.lynxrecruitment.co.nz