Bookkeeper/Assistant AccountantPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 15 May 2019
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Work Type
- Accounting, Bookkeeping & Small Practice Accounting
Part-time independent contractor
Flexible hours and work location (Auckland Area)
Ensure accurate and timely completion of weekly financial and accounting tasks including:
- AP and AR
- Bank account reconciliation
- Payroll on Paysauce
- Filing GST, Excise, Levies and Provisional Tax payments
- Assemble information for NZ and US Accounting Firms to prepare annual financial statements and tax returns
Minimum skill requirements:
- Demonstrated competence using Xero and Cin 7
- Ability to work in a small team environment
- Punctual, honest, meticulous and attentive to details
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Ability to manage conflicting demands on time and remain calm under pressure
Hourly rate commensurate with experience
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How many years of bookkeeping experience do you have?
- Which of the following accounting packages are you experienced with?
- Do you have reconciliations experience?
- Do you have experience completing ad hoc and month end reporting?