Advertiser: Mobile Test 'n' CalMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 15 May 2019
- Waikato, Hamilton
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Office Management
About the business
Mobile Test 'n' Cal is a technical services business providing compliance solutions to the Electrical, Utilities, Engineering industries. With multiple locations across New Zealand and Australia, our commitment to providing quality technical services has ensured we continue to see strong growth.
We are seeking candidates with strong initiative are self-motivated and service driven, who will be the first point of contact for all client enquiries relating to service allocation of technicians and end to end follow up.
Our promise to our customers is that we will call them before they call us, so strong, confident phone manner is required.
About the role
Responsibilities include :
- Proactive scheduling a team of service technicians throughout New Zealand
- Provide cost estimates to new existing clients.
- Responding to client enquiries.
- Booking travel related requirement (Motels, flights , ferries etc)
Skills and experience
- High volume service scheduling background
- Excellent phone manner and good computer skills
- High level organisational skills and ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Experience in a trade service industry
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?