Advertiser: Arthur D. Riley & Co. LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Jun 2019
- Bay of Plenty, Tauranga
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Trades & Services, Other
You will need to have the following:
Good communication skills, public interaction, team player
- Have a good level of fitness
- Have the ability to accurately record and collect data
- Technically savvy - proficient user of computer, mobile phones, emailing etc
- Good communication skills, public interaction, team player
- Be prepared to work outdoors in all weather conditions
- Must be able to pass pre-employment security, drug and alcohol testing, credit checks
- Be able to handle dogs
- H & S awareness a must in an ever changing work environment
- Full driver’s licence
- Motivated & able to work without direct supervision
- Full Training will be given to the successful applicant
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Please apply with a covering letter and CV to HR@adriley.co.nz
The application form will include these questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Are you willing to undergo pre-employment drug and alcohol screening?
- Do you have a current New Zealand driver's licence?
- What's your expected hourly rate?