Relationship and Communications Associate
Advertiser: MMC LIMITEDMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 15 May 2019
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Banking & Financial Services, Client Services
MMC are the recognised leader in providing fund and investment administration services in the New Zealand market. We have 28 clients and funds under administration in excess of $48bn. As the truly ‘local’ provider of specialised PIE investment administration, operating in Auckland, we offer fund accounting and unit pricing, custody and unit registry services including KiwiSaver.
Due to growth in our business we have a newly created opportunity to join our Relationship and Communications team, reporting to the Chief Relationship Officer. You will work alongside our Relationship and Communications Partner providing support to both our MMC team and our clients.
This is a client facing role that requires a broad understanding of the financial services industry and various investment products. Training will be provided but the candidate will be exposed to a wide number of client relationships and a diverse range of business processes. The appropriate candidate should also feel comfortable leading meetings and being an initial point of contact for client queries and issues.
- Liaising with clients on all operational issues
- Liaising with MMC staff to answer client queries and address any client issues
- Documenting all client interactions
- Preparing for, leading and then following up on client review meetings
- Driving new projects
- Providing training on MMC systems
Qualifications and experience:
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in the financial services industry essential
- Client facing experience also essential
- Professional demeanour
- Strong attention to detail
- Confident but considerate and respectful attitude
- Self-motivator and organised / great time management skills
- Team player
We are looking for a candidate that is enthusiastic in nature and passionate about delivering the highest level of service. If this feels like you, and you want to work hard in a fun and supportive environment, please click the “Apply Now” button below.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?