Brand Ambassador- Auckland - Immediate Start!
Advertiser: THE IN GROUPMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 15 May 2019
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- $20 - $24.99 per hour
- Work Type
- Advertising, Arts & Media, Promotions
As a Brand Ambassador, you will promote various products in your local supermarkets. You must be confident to work independently, have sales/customer services experience, be able to approach anyone and everyone and have the ability to learn new things quickly. This role requires you to work throughout your city in different supermarkets, however we try to make sure that these stores are selected within close proximity of your home. We provide schedules month by month, so you must be committed to fulfilling the responsibilities of all allocated shifts.
Available Shifts times are: Wed-Fri 14:00-18:30 and Sat/Sun 11:00-15:30
You must be available to complete at least 2 shifts per week, more would be ideal.
Why work for us?
The IN Group specialise in product sampling, in store product demonstrations, and brand activation. We're always looking to build our team of elite Brand Ambassadors who are committed and dedicated to delivering exceptional service to the public.
A great thing about being a Brand Ambassador is flexibility of the role. You are essentially able to determine the days you’d like to work.
We offer a competitive starting rate of $22.00!
To be successful you MUST:
- Be bubbly, confident and approachable
- Have proven sales/customer services experience
- Have a car for transport and a restricted drivers license
What we will offer successful candidates:
- A valuable, fun, energised role
- Flexible work arrangements - you decide the days you want to work (2 days min)
- A competitive starting rate $22.00 (incl. holiday pay)
- Ongoing training
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you - APPLY NOW!
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?
- Do you have a current New Zealand driver's licence?
- How many hours are you available to work per week?
- Are you available to work outside your usual hours when required? (e.g. weekends, evenings, public holidays)