Advertiser: Pegasus Industrial EngineeringMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 15 May 2019
- Canterbury, Christchurch
- Work Type
- Full Time
- CEO & General Management, General/Business Unit Manager
Pegasus Engineering Limited is a leading structural steel fabrication and erection company with modern facilities situated in Rolleston just 10 minutes south of Christchurch. Sales, admin and manufacturing operate out of our premises where the company fabricates and manages 3000 ton of steel annually.
We are seeking an Operations Manager to run our operations and lead a team of approximately 50 staff with 5 direct reports. The operations team are responsible for detailing, fabrication, blasting and painting, transport and site erection. It will be the Operations Managers responsibility to ensure that all aspects of this operation are run efficiently, that projects flow smoothly through the planning and production stages.
The individual we are looking for will be an exceptional individual who:
- Can lead and bring out the best in a team of individuals with a great work ethic
- Has a fine attention to detail
- Has an in depth knowledge and leads Health and safety
- Has the ability to promote and lead a company culture.
The role will be a direct report to the CEO. Construction industry experience is essential, preferably with a heavy engineering background in either operations or large project management.
KPI’s will be built around the following:
- Productivity and cost effective operations
- Work being produced meeting the highest quality standards
- Projects come in on time and on budget
- All staff embrace a robust H&S culture and adhere to all requirements
- Staff are motivated and committed to the success of the company
Remuneration package will be discussed with the individual candidates.
If you believe that you have the necessary skills and experience and are motivated to be part of a dynamic and growing business, send your CV and covering letter to:
Applications close 7 June 2019