Director Strategic Growth Services
Advertiser: Auckland UniServices LimitedMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 15 May 2019
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Consulting & Strategy, Strategy & Planning
Work for a positive and passionate organisation in a newly created position supporting our new ways of working!
UniServices is a dedicated research, knowledge transfer and custom education company making a tangible difference to New Zealand and other parts of the world. With over 350 staff, our work is varied and future focussed - we closely partner with the University of Auckland to add value to:
- Business through contract research, consultancies and licensing
- Investors through intellectual property development
- Governments & communities through societal research, custom education programmes and service delivery
Reporting to the Executive Director - Strategic Growth, you will lead the division of the organisation that cements growth initiatives into reliable sources of income for UniServices and the University of Auckland.
Teams within this remit include - Contracts & Growth, Research Development & Educational Services, Capacity Planning and Funds & Submissions and you will be responsible for operationalising the strategic direction within these areas.
As a strong leader you will be excited to forge a path forward for this newly created division.
To be successful in this role you will need -
- 5+ years' proven success in building relationships and managing multi-disciplinary teams
- Proven ability to distil strategy into operational achievements
- Experience contributing to complex strategic planning processes and delivery
- Experience in prioritising demands and managing workflows
What we have to offer:
- The opportunity to work in a diverse multi-site environment, based in Central Auckland
- Great benefits, including 5 weeks annual leave, 50% off University of Auckland Executive Education Short Courses, eye testing and glasses subsidies, and access to discounts on banking, health insurance and gym memberships
A copy of the job description is attached. If this sounds like the role you have been looking for please apply by clicking the 'apply now' button and uploading your CV and cover letter. Applications close at 5pm, Friday 7 June.