Retail Rock Star Required
Advertiser: Tailor Inc LimitedMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 30 May 2019
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Construction, Project Management
Tailor Inc Limited
Located in the heart of Britomart and literally seconds from the railway station, Tailor Inc is a highly respected team of retail design, delivery and project management professionals, formed by a merger between New Zealand’s leading retail design and project management people. Widely viewed as the best in our field, we are looking for a couple of dynamic, savvy property or project management types to join our tenancy delivery team. As a Tailor Tenancy Coordinator you will play a critical part in both an existing retail centre tenancy team or new shopping centre project team delivering multiple tenancies on behalf of the landlord.
If you love retail, can rise to a serious challenge, are comfortable operating within a team structure and can cut it in the fast-paced vibrant and ever-changing industry that is Retail in New Zealand then drop as a line, we’d like to hear from you.
Our presence is quickly expanding and we are looking for a dynamic and pro-active TC to join our Britomart office. The Tenancy Coordinator is responsible for the coordination of Tenant’s fitouts, acting for the Owner or Landlord within either a retail development project, or within a trading Shopping Centre.
On a day to day basis you will;
- Support the team (Tenancy Delivery Manager, Project Managers & Tenancy Coordinator) with project tasks
- Liaise with clients, engineers, contractors and consultants
- Document all project progress and ensure the paperwork is compliant
- Work closely with the project team to ensure that they are on track, and reporting any project issues immediately
- Prepare project reports as required and distribute these before the scheduled meetings
- Support with Health & Safety as well as quality control
- Schedule regular meetings and record decisions
- Assist with accounting and general administration when required
The ideal candidate will;
- Ideally have suitable retail project management experience
- Possess excellent oral and written communication skills
- Have a proven track record in administration
- Be exceptional at multi-tasking and meeting deadlines
- Build and maintain strong relationships (internally and externally)
- A proactive approach, with a “best practice” mind-set
- Resilient - this is a deadline driven environment, in which you will have to adapt
- Strong computer literacy and advanced Microsoft Office skills
We offer a competitive remuneration package, opportunities to progress in our company and the chance to work on varied and interesting projects throughout New Zealand. We are designers, project managers and support staff who share a collective passion for retail projects and the utmost commitment to providing outstanding results for our clients and their customers.