Advertiser: Grand Millennium Hotel AucklandMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 15 May 2019
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Hospitality & Tourism, Front Office & Guest Services
- Exciting opportunity to join the Front Office Team
- One of New Zealand’s Largest hotel operators
- Full time position available
About the company
Millennium, Copthorne and Kingsgate Hotels is one of New Zealand’s largest hotel operators and part of an expanding international network of hotels. We pride ourselves on offering an outstanding service experience at each of our 21 hotels for business and leisure guests alike.
About the role
Grand Millennium Hotel Auckland has an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and experienced Receptionist to join the existing Front Office Team in a full time position.
- Welcoming guests
- Checking in and checking out guests
- Allocation of rooms
- Up-selling hotel facilities and executive rooms
- Answering internal and external phone calls
- Resolving billing queries and guest complaints
- Amending reservations
- Daily cashiering and other general front desk duties
- Career development and nationally accredited training opportunities
- Discounted hotel rates nationwide
- Meals on duty
Skills & Experience
- At least 1 years proven experience in a similar role within a Hotel Front Office
- Excellent English and customer service skills
- Friendly welcoming manner
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Attention to detail
- Experience with Opera essential
If this opportunity fits your experience and you want to join our friendly team, submit your CV and cover letter via the ‘submit now’ button.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Are you available to work on a rotating roster?
- How many years' experience do you have as a receptionist?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How many hours are you available to work per week?