Sales Territory Manager Lower North Island
Advertiser: Masport New ZealandMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 15 May 2019
- Wellington, Wellington Central
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sales, Account & Relationship Management
Masport is a long established New Zealand brand and distributes a wide range of outdoor power equipment and patio products servicing mass nationwide retailer and specialist dealer networks.
Reporting to the New Zealand Sales Manager, we are looking for an enthusiastic, motivated individual that is prepared to help manage and grow our business in the lower North Island.
We require someone to not only grow and develop existing clients but to seek out opportunities for new business. The applicant needs to be able to demonstrate a strong proven track record of account management and business development in an autonomous field sales environment. Experience in the same industry would be an advantage.
You will have the ability to grasp both electrical and mechanical products and new technology will not faze you. Your curiosity will enable you to provide solutions for our customers and you will have the personality to be able to work autonomously.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Selling to a wide and varied customer base
- Developing strong relationships
- Providing training and Product Knowledge to our customers
- Managing the territory in conjunction with the NZ Sales Manager
- Hitting sales Targets.
We are looking for the following:
- minimum of 3 years experience of managing a territory
- enthusiastic can-do attitude
- solid and proven sales background
- current New Zealand Driver's Licence
- Computer skills: MS Outlook, Word and Excel
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How many years' experience do you have as a territory manager?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- How many years' experience do you have as an account manager?
- How many years' experience do you have in a client services / account management role?