Internal Recruitment Specialist
Advertiser: EAP Services LimitedMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 15 May 2019
- Canterbury, Christchurch
- Work Type
- Human Resources & Recruitment, Recruitment - Internal
Since 1989, EAP Services Limited has been providing behavioural health services to New Zealand businesses and their subsidiaries throughout the world. Our customer base consists of around 1,400 organisations with several hundred 000's of employees. EAP Services Limited is committed to international best practice in delivering strategies to enhance the wellbeing and performance of employees at all levels throughout our customer organisations.
This is an amazing opportunity for an experienced recruiter to join as an Internal Recruitment Specialist.
WE ONLY WANT THE BEST! We are looking for enthusiastic and positive person who can demonstrate a high level of customer service and a can-do attitude.
The ideal candidate will have these skills and attributes:
- 5-10 years experience and expertise in a recruitment role
- Energetic and motivated
- An independent worker but also an excellent team player
- Highly resilient and thrives on challenges
- Great communicator
- System savvy and highly competent Outlook/Word/Excel user
- Have a professional phone manner
- Excellent work ethic/positive attitude and enthusiastic
- Unsurpassed attention to detail
- Ability to always try
- Is reliable and punctual
- Advertisement placement
- Conducting behavioural interviews
- Administering selection tests
- Responding to applicant communications
- Identifying and addressing applicant development needs
- Report writing, collating applicant documentation
- Stakeholder & applicant care and feedback
- Conducting reference & vetting checks
- Continually updating applicant files
- Manage decline feedback to applicants
- Assist with on-boarding
- Develop talent pipelines
In return for your hard work, we would give you a fun and friendly team environment and a competitive remuneration.
If delivering excellence is just part of your great work ethic then we want to hear from you!
Applicants for this position must have NZ residency.
Closing date: 5pm, 5 June 2019
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- What's your highest level of education?
- How many years of agency recruitment experience do you have?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?