Advertiser: SimTutor LimitedMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 15 May 2019
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Testing & Quality Assurance
Are you a QA or Test Analyst looking for the next step in your career with a passion for web app testing and quality assurance? Bring your knowledge, can-do attitude, willingness to take ownership and make a real impact with this exciting, growing software company
SimTutor is on the lookout for a truly amazing QA/Test Analyst; someone to take our brand and product quality to the next level and beyond. We think the perfect candidate (you, we hope) will be a proper end-to-end Analyst who is savvy right across the Quality Assurance spectrum. You may not have deep hands-on experience with every aspect of quality assurance but that's ok - we have an outsourced team of testers who can help fill a gap or two. What you will need to have, in spades, is a kick-ass attitude. We want someone with unyielding quality focus, a real problem solver, someone who makes decisions and truly takes ownership.
If we were to describe the ideal person for the role, here are some of the attributes they'd have:
- Communication skills. Writing and Speaking clearly and in a concise manner is a must in this role. Very clear descriptions are required.
- Web testing experience. A person who understand the web environment and its particularities will really hit the ground running
- QA/Test Analyst experience. We want someone who has proven experience (ideally three years or more) in driving quality assurance outcomes and strategy.
- Proficiency in many of the following: Web application and SPA testing, Test strategy, Methodology, Process, Planning and Execution, Testing tools, Security, Performance/load tests, API (RESTful) testing, Functional, Visual, Cross browser, Regression testing, and Automation
- A desire to work for a start-up and an understanding that this means a combination of strategy, hands-on execution and working with partners to get the best out of them
- A strong interest in a data-driven approach, capable to manage and report progress
- Experience managing teams would be a huge bonus, as would any experience driving the quality assurance outcomes and strategies, which is where we are focusing our efforts
SimTutor is the online training platform that specialises in simulation-based training for mission-critical industries. We have a unique product with enormous market potential. We are growing fast in NZ and our customers love what SimTutor does for their businesses. We are in the process of launching in the USA market right now. We have strong governance and funding.
We have a small yet mighty crew based in Mt Wgtn. Our team originally hail from places as far afield as Hong Kong, Tonga, USA and Brazil. We are an open minded, fun-loving bunch with a slight weakness for burgers and bad jokes. Our offices are light and comfortable, with loads of carparks.
You will be managed by a supportive and knowledgeable Technical Lead with a passion for motivating and developing people to excel. This is a permanent role with a real growth potential.
If the above sounds like you then click apply now and we'll be in touch quickly!
No Recruitment Agencies please.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How many years' experience do you have as a testing analyst?