Advertiser: Dad's PiesMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 15 May 2019
- Auckland, Rodney & North Shore
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Marketing & Communications, Marketing Assistants/Coordinators
Marketing Assistant Role
Great opportunity for a marketing graduate in a growing FMCG company.
Dad’s Pies is a family owned business which began as a pint-sized pie shop in Red Beach. They now operate out of a purpose-built export certified bakery in Silverdale.
The Dad’s Pies family makes pies for Wild Bean Café, BP2Go outlets and supermarkets all over New Zealand. Further to this, Dad’s Pies export their top-quality products to various countries around the globe.
As a marketing assistant, you will a key member of the marketing & sales team to assist with the development/growth of our brand & sales. This is a rare opportunity to develop and hone your marketing skills in a company with fantastic products, a great team and a fun environment.
- Managing the production of marketing material
- Own the strategy and execution of digital channels
- Social Media (two brands)
- Mail Chimp
- Assisting with sales support
- Assist with planning and execution of shows
There is plenty of opportunity for more responsibility and growth within this role.
- 1-2 years of work experience
- Strong work ethic & positive attitude
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Use initiative and self-manage tasks
- Assist with New Product Development – Launch, POS & Marketing efforts
- Great written and verbal communication skills
So if you have the skills set and the personality to match we’d love to hear from you. Click the Apply button to submit your application accompanied by a cover letter.
If you have any questions please contact email@example.com
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Have you completed a qualification in marketing?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?