Marketing & Sales Support Coordinator
Advertiser: NZ Manuka GroupMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 15 May 2019
- Bay of Plenty, Rest of Bay of Plenty
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Marketing & Communications, Marketing Assistants/Coordinators
New Zealand Mānuka Group is a leading, vertically integrated, global group of Mānuka companies who manage the entire Mānuka harvest process from plant to finished Manuka honey and oil products. We can trace our history with Mānuka all the way back to the beginning of the Mānuka industry, in which our founder, Phil Caskey, was a pioneer. We are leading the Mānuka industry into an ever-more-exciting future through investment in Mānuka product innovations and scientific research. We support and give back to people in our surrounding communities through empowering employment opportunities, and variety of sponsorships and donations. We work in partnership with our landowners to ensure all parties receive a fair share of revenue generated from the land. We are New Zealand Mānuka.
This role is well suited to someone, with previous experience gained from a role, that has been focused on supporting activities associated with the sales and marketing functions of a company or brand.
You will be required to help develop marketing content, maintain websites and be involved with social media activities as well as coordinate the print/packaging requirements of the groups diverse product base.
This role has you interacting internally at all levels as well as external suppliers and clients. Your skills must include professional oral and written English and Chinese.
Your support of the sales team includes working with the sales team to transact and monitor sales order book. Keeping sales team updated on order status and working collaboratively to provide solutions to customers as they occur.
Suitable applicant will have the following skills/knowledge/experience:
- Demonstrated experience in a similar role and preferably in a similar industry
- Competence in Chinese language preferred
- Strong communication, customer service and interpersonal skills
- Naturally work as part of a team
- System savvy particularly MS Office, InDesign and the Adobe Creative suite
- Be able to work in a changing environment
- A positive, pro-active attitude, demonstrating a sound understanding of marketing concepts
- Ability to set priorities, plan and organise workloads and meet strict deadlines
- Flexible hours due to regular global calls
- Strong Problem solving and issue resolution
- Experience in supply chain solutions would be an advantage
The preferred candidate will need to undergo pre-employment drug screening and must be eligible to work in New Zealand.
To apply please send cover letter and CV to email@example.com
For more information on New Zealand Manuka Group visit www.nzmanukagroup.com
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How many years' experience do you have in a marketing role?
- How would you rate your English language skills?