Intermediate Quantity Surveyor - Commercial - Auckland
Advertiser: Rob Law maxrecruitmentMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 15 May 2019
- Canterbury, Christchurch
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Construction, Surveying
Our client is one of NZ’s longest standing contractors. They have a well-known name across NZ with a reputation for quality. They have offices nationwide and are undertaking an exciting period of change, improvements and growth within the business and have secured a huge pipeline of work already.
Due to the busy pipeline of projects they are now in need of a QS to join their Auckland team. You’ll be based within modern and friendly offices with a social team and working on a range of light commercial and residential projects.
We are looking for:
- 5+ years’ experience as QS on NZ commercial or residential projects
- Ideally you will be driven, friendly, and down to earth
- Commercial nous and interpersonal skills to liaise with people at all levels of an organisation
- Tertiary qualified and experienced in NZ
- Knowledge of NZ building codes and construction standards
- Stakeholder management
- Excellent commercial and finance skills
What can we offer you?
- A long term role with a company that is dedicate to keeping good staff and rewarding hard work
- Competitive salary
- Friendly, social team
- Strong workbook of projects
- Company stability
- Want to know what else? Apply now and we can talk you through what a great company this is!
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com quoting reference SP66830 or call Sam on 09 951 5010