Quality & Sales Manager
Advertiser: John Burton LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 14 May 2019
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Science & Technology, Quality Assurance & Control
About the business
John Burton Ltd is a family owned New Zealand business and has been involved in the Tea & Coffee industry since 1936. They are a leading supplier of green coffee beans, delivering the best and most varied range available from around the world to New Zealand's top coffee roasters.
About the role
Reporting to the CEO, the Quality & Sales Manager is involved with nearly all aspects of the product, from the farmer to the end user.
Using their sensory skills & coffee knowledge, they provide support to our customers regarding origins, flavour profiles, grades and quality. They are required to monitor and maintain JBL's robust quality programme, ensuring that high standards are kept and the requirements of the New Zealand coffee community are met.
They are tasked to lead and support the sales team so that current customers grow and new customers get started. They need to be able to build strong relationships and partner with our customers. While doing this, be able to achieve sales targets, monitor performance.
Benefits and perks
Potential for origin trips to coffee producing countries and company medical Insurance
Skills and experience
- High level of coffee knowledge
- Great coffee cupping and sensory skills
- Understanding of coffee roasting process
- Strong relationship and people skills
- Strong communication skills – written and verbal
- High Integrity and Ethics.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Do you have experience in a sales role?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Do you have customer service experience?