Advertiser: Stonewood Group LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 14 May 2019
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Human Resources & Recruitment, Consulting & Generalist HR
Stonewood Group Limited is one of the fastest growing companies in New Zealand. Our current focus is on hotel construction projects in Wellington, Palmerston North and Rotorua. The Group operates a number of stand-alone subsidiaries such as RCR Infrastructure, Stonewood Homes, Stonewood Commercial, Urban Hub, Exodus Health & Fitness Club, and Park Avenue Residences, to name a few.
We are proud to have talented and dedicated teams across New Zealand that we recognise as the foundation of our success. We embrace opportunity, together.
As an integral part of the HR Shared Services, your responsibilities will include:
- Processing and maintaining employee records and other related information in BambooHR, other HRIS, and in physical form to ensure data integrity.
- Coordinating with managers and employees in completing all HR requirements in all HRIS.
- Assisting in the recruitment process by posting jobs, organising interviews, conducting reference checks, sending offers an employment agreement and coordinating testing programs.
- Assisting in or even conducting an orientation program.
- Coordinating with Managers as regards the training needs of their team members while ensuring approval of the same.
- Providing general information to managers and employees on HR and Health and Safety matters.
- Supporting the HR Shared Services team in preparation of reports, presentations, workshops and other projects.
- Tertiary qualification in HR, Psychology, Business or related field; or 2 years of HR experience
- Experience in coordinating complex and diverse HR functions
- Have knowledge of Health and Safety requirements in the workplace
- Highly resilient and can positively deliver in changing the environment
- Always professional and have a positive attitude in assisting employees at all levels
- Familiar with BambooHR and experienced with Microsoft Office
If you enjoy helping people in finding solutions to make a real difference, then we want to hear from You!
* Please note, only applicants apply via using the link as below will be considered:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?
- How many years of payroll experience do you have?