Advertiser: Spencer Holmes LimitedMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 14 May 2019
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Engineering, Civil/Structural Engineering
Work for an established, progressive, successful company as a Land Surveyor.
- Interesting and varied projects.
- Opportunity to advance your career
- Be part of a friendly supportive team culture
- Adoption of new technologies and techniques
About the company:
Spencer Holmes Ltd is a successful, well established New Zealand company who specialise in core civil, structural and surveying projects, professional planning and resource management.
We continue to show growth, leadership and commitment to the industry through quality advice and excellent service.
In business since 1959 Spencer Holmes Limited continues to have a strong association with Wellington, and also continues to undertake work throughout the country serving our longstanding and new clients.
Located in central Wellington, we offer an excellent supportive work environment that rewards hard work.
About the role:
Due to high demand for our services we have a vacancy for an experienced Land Surveyor to join our Central Wellington Office. Duties will involve working on a wide variety of interesting surveying and land development projects with a focus on managing allocated projects from start to finish.
To be successful for this role you must have the following:
- Bachelor of Surveying or experienced field technician
- Previous experience in residential/commercial development
- Be well motivated and looking for a challenge
- Sound communication skills and excellent problem solving skills
- High professional standards
- Excellent computer literacy
- Able to work autonomously
- An eye for detail and accuracy
- Hold a current clean NZ drivers licence
What we offer:
- Competitive salary.
- Friendly and supportive work environment where teamwork is highly valued
- The opportunity to work with a team of experts and grow your career
- Interesting and varied projects
- Good social environment
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Do you have a current New Zealand driver's licence?