Receptionist Legal and Administrative Support
Advertiser: Tairawhiti Community Law CentreMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 14 May 2019
- Gisborne, Gisborne
- $35,000 - $39,999
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Legal, Generalists - Law Firm
Tairawhiti Community Law Centre is looking for a:
Receptionist, Legal and Administrative Support Person
If you are after a challenging career where no two days are the same, to work with a small but unique team that facilitates access to justice and an opportunity to become a legal executive, this position is for you.
This is a permanent full-time 40 hr/wk position at our Main Office in Gisborne - the first to see the sun.
To qualify for consideration, you should ideally possess the following skills, experience and personal qualities:
- Work well under pressure
- Ability to multi-task
- Attention to details
- Team player
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Demonstrated experience in office accounting and payroll systems
- Proven experience in the Office 365 suite
- Competent in Excel spreadsheets and data entry
- Excellent word processing skills
- A friendly and approachable manner
- A willingness to learn new skills
- Previous work in an office environment desirable
Please send your application and CV by Friday 24 May 2019 to:
Gillian Creach, General Manager
Tairawhiti Community Law Centre
P. O. Box 1053
Or by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
(Application forms are available at 85 Lowe Street, Gisborne from Monday 5 May or by email request)
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- Do you have a current New Zealand driver's licence?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?