Advertiser: Francis Group Architects Ltd.More jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 24 May 2019
- Auckland, Rodney & North Shore
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Design & Architecture, Architecture
We are seeking a graduate with the relevant qualifications, who has a minimum of 3 years New Zealand based experience working in an architectural office.
Essential skills required for this role:
• Min 3 years NZ office experience in Architectural practice
• A passion for design and able to work alongside Senior Architect / director to develop a variety of projects
• Experience developing resource consent and building consent documents
• Experience with Auto cad and or Revit an advantage
• Excellent graphic and presentation skills (Photoshop)
• Excellent Microsoft Office skills
• Clear communication
• Forward thinker
We offer a wide range of residential, apartment, office, and interior projects valued up to $25M. Our open-plan office is located in Takapuna on the North Shore, where you can spend your lunch break with our office dog Kendra by the lake.
If you are a lively, charismatic, graduate and want to join our office, send your CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The successful applicant will ideally have a healthy obsession with design, a sense of reality and New Zealand residency or a relevant work visa.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?