REAL ESTATE SALES With Top Training & Support!
Advertiser: NetYourJobMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 14 May 2019
- Wellington, Hutt Valley
- $$ Lucrative earning potential! $$
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Self Employment, Self Employment
Lower Hutt, Full Time, Real Estate Sales
Please Quote Reference Number 72423
- Would you like to build your own business with a well-known & successful brand?
- Do you want to take charge of your earnings, lifestyle, work hours & future?
- Do you want a career where you control your earning capacity?
If you answered YES, then we need to talk!
Professionals Redcoats have been awarded No. 1 in Australasia for Sales Professionals Real Estate Group! We're looking for exceptional people who are passionate about building a rewarding career and we're ready to offer you a special package to join us.
With the support of experienced mentors we will teach you the ins and outs of the industry and you will be tasked with prospecting while you study to complete your Salesperson License, which we pay for as part of the special package!
This will kick off your career in the industry giving you a head start to step out and become a successful Salesperson in your own right.
Your special package and benefits will include:
- Starting retainer plus bonuses
- State of the art facilities
- Support from an experienced mentor and non-selling managers
- In-house mortgage advisor offering a free service
- A vibrant, friendly team who pride themselves on their professionalism and award winning results
- Being part of the long-standing No.1 Real Estate company in Lower Hutt
- In house marketing department
- In house assessor, so you can complete your papers faster, cheaper
With solid leadership and excellent systems we can offer the support to enable you to build a career without a big student loan.
You won't find another opportunity like this - get a real head start on your prosperous career! To find out more, please call Ditty Gandhi, HR Manager on 021 127 3802 or APPLY NOW and join the no.1 office in Australasia!
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How would you rate your English language skills?
- Do you have a current New Zealand driver's licence?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?
- Do you hold a current Real Estate License? (Please answer: YES or NO)
- Please list your Sales and/or Real Estate experience: