Advertiser: AMINZMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 14 May 2019
- Wellington, Wellington Central
- Work Type
- Full Time
- CEO & General Management, CEO
Expressions of interest sought: AMINZ executive director role
The Transition Committee appointed by the AMINZ Council invites expressions of interest in the role of Executive Director of the Institute. This is a busy, multi-dimensional role that requires a true enthusiast to oversee the day-to-day workings of the Institute. The successful candidate will have:
- Strong leadership and people skills
- Business acumen
- An understanding of membership organisations, how they work and the current challenges for them
- Financial literacy
- Writing and speaking ability
- An understanding of dispute resolution in context, and
- A commitment to fostering diversity
All expressions of interest should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by no later than 21 May 2019. It would be very helpful if a CV were to be provided, although a more formal process will follow after all expressions of interest have been received and reviewed by the Transition Committee.
Please ensure that your email has the subject heading ‘Confidential Expression of Interest in the role of AMINZ Executive Director’.
Expressions of interest will be held in strict confidence by the Transition Committee.