Advertiser: WCM LEGALMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 14 May 2019
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Legal, Generalists - In-house
WCM Legal is a full service law firm providing advice in all areas of the law to individuals and businesses in the lower North Island of New Zealand and beyond. Our Principals, Associates, Solicitors and Consultants have considerable combined experience and expertise in all areas of New Zealand Law, from straightforward conveyancing matters, to family and criminal court proceedings, and complex commercial and civil litigation. A role at WCM means cooperating extensively with the teams and Partners in our Wellington and Wairarapa based offices. We take pride in providing approachable, friendly and cost effective legal service.
Due to significant growth we are in need of two Senior Solicitor level lawyers in our Wellington and Wairarapa offices to share the work load and assist with servicing the needs of our large and growing client base.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- 5+ years PQE;
- previous commercial and conveyancing experience with knowledge of the Landonline system;
- excellent communication, research and analytical skills;
- the ability to work efficiently and effectively both independently and within our team;
- experience and confidence in providing competent and practical advice and solutions to our clients and Partners alike;
- time management skills and sound judgement;
- be prepared, in time, to take on management and leadership responsibilities, and
- most importantly, a good sense of humour!
We offer excellent remuneration, a rewarding team culture and an environment where career development opportunities exist for the right candidate.
If you think you have got what it takes, send your covering letter, CV and academic transcript to:
John Gibbons, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How many years' experience do you have as a solicitor?
- Do you hold a current New Zealand legal practising certificate?