Digital Campaign Coordinator
Advertiser: Listing Logic LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 14 May 2019
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Advertising, Arts & Media, Media Strategy, Planning & Buying
We are looking for a Digital Campaign Coordinator and Customer Services professional, entry to intermediate level, to join our growing team.
You will be fluent in Facebook Ads Manager, the Google display network, and you will be hungry to expand your knowledge of social media marketing. Your technical skill set and ability to manage customer service queries will be underlined by a professional attitude.
Daily Tasks and Skills
ListingLogic provides a broad spectrum of social strategy including publishing of the listings, video creation, budget optimisation etc. Most of the parts of the creation and delivery process is done by our platform, however some activity needs a human touch, customers need to be serviced and onboarded to the business, and that is where you come in.
You will be working in an efficient team executing customer onboardings and campaign setup through our platform, as well as managing course correction during campaign execution where necessary. You will be directly supporting Sales and handling some of the enquiries coming from internal/external sources via our ticketing system. You will also be communicating back into the full stack technology engineers on issues related to Technical Operations, and you will have the experience and confidence required to manage the resolution of such issues.
Key outcomes for this job are closely tied to revenue and customer satisfaction.
Digital Advertising Skills Required
- Facebook Ads Manager
- Google Display Network (GDN)
- Understanding of digital campaigns (CTR,CPM,CPV etc)
Technology Skills Required
- Google sheets, Excel mid to advanced
- Ability to use complex web systems
- Ability to understand and document business workflows and processes
- Familiar with Facebook Blueprint
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- How many years of digital production experience do you have?