Head of FinancePrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 14 May 2019
- Auckland, Manukau & East Auckland
- $125,000 - $175,000
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Accounting, Financial Managers & Controllers
About the business
Do you want to join a fun and fast growing B2B Distribution Business?
We are a business that enjoys the confidence of our customers and staff, we love having a good time, taking risks and achieving outcomes.
You will drive the effective execution of a successful financial services model, playing a leading role in strategic and business planning processes. You will help execute our focus on vision, leadership and stakeholder alignment to drive revenue and productivity targets.
- Engage, inspire and lead the members of the finance team
- Oversee key functions relating to cash collection, payments, accounting and budgeting
- Collaborate for innovation and results across the company
- Work closely with the CEO on measurement of company results and planning
- Analyse, deliver commentary and advise on financial impact of sustainable and profitable growth and change.
- Use technology to innovate within finance for speed and simplicity
Benefits and perks
You'll be a key part of a close-knit organisation, working in a dynamic and fast-moving environment. If you are sick of wearing a suit or heels, you'll feel right at home as part of our friendly, informal, hard-working team.
We understand the importance of knowing each other, rather than just putting on a professional face for the workplace.
- New Zealand Resident/Citizen
- CA or CPA Qualification
- 10 years of Finance experience
- 5 years of Management experience
- SAP Experience
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Have you completed a certified practising accountant (CPA) qualification?
- Have you completed a chartered accountant (CA) qualification?
- How many years' experience do you have in an accounting role?
- How many years of people management experience do you have?