Advertiser: Hua Tools New Zealand LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 14 May 2019
- Auckland, Rodney & North Shore
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Accounting, Bookkeeping & Small Practice Accounting
Part-time independent contractor
HUA with over 30 years in abrasives manufacturing, to make quality cutting, grinding and drilling tools.
If you can demonstrate the following, please give us a call
Day to day work includes,
XERO Bank Reconciliations. Processing of Accounts both Payable and Receivable, debt collecting, Payroll on XERO. Processing of supplier accounts in multiple currencies.Filing GST, Excise, Levies and Provisional Tax payments. Ensure accurate and timely completion of weekly financial and accounting tasks. Assemble information for NZ and China Accounting Firms to prepare annual financial statements and tax returns
Minimum skill requirements:
- Demonstrated competence using Xero
- Ability to work in a small team environment
- Punctual, honest, meticulous and attentive to details
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Ability to manage conflicting demands on time and remain calm under pressure
Other reception work related work includes,
Dealing with incoming messages on Facebook and other media, corresponds accordingly. Preparing necessary documents for director, booking travel, process sales rep travel expenses. organising weekly monthly sales report. Updating CRMof customer contacts.
Albany office, working hours 8.30am-5.00pm.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How many years' experience do you have as an office administrator?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?
- Do you have previous invoicing experience?
- Which of the following accounting packages are you experienced with?