Exciting Quantity Surveying Opportunity - Residential - Auckland
Advertiser: X4 ConstructionMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 14 May 2019
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Construction, Surveying
I am currently seeking an Intermediate Quantity Surveyor to join my Residential Construction client’s team in Auckland. They are a boutique Residential & light Commercial company and due to growth are looking to bring on an Intermediate Quantity Surveyor. To be successful in this role you will have 3-4 years’ experience in the New Zealand Construction industry & you will strive to add value to the team.
- Estimate & pricing projects
- Negotiate and agree contract values
- Prepare monthly progress reports for each project
- Tender supply chain agreements
- Prepare project cost reports and forecasts
- Financially manage project – working with Director & Project Manager
Salary for this position will be dependent on experience but competitive to the market.
If this role is of interest to you, please apply here or send your CV direct to Alex on email@example.com or call 07 222 0233 to discuss further.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?