IT Technician - Helpdesk and Support
Advertiser: Te Whare Wananga o AwanuiarangiMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 14 May 2019
- Bay of Plenty, Rest of Bay of Plenty
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Help Desk & IT Support
IT Technician – Helpdesk Support
IT Department, Corporate Registry
Permanent, Full time 37.5 hours per week
Whakatane Based, Some Travel Required
Rostered support for student noho across all 3 campuses, and weekend on-call roster
Vacancy # 18CRIT49
Te Whare Wānanga o Awanuiārangi is a vibrant and exciting tertiary education institution which offers a range of programmes from certificates to doctorates across a range of disciplines.
This position will join the IT team of six staff based in Whakatane with specific responsibility for helpdesk and technical support to staff and users at our main campus in Whakatane as well as our campuses in Auckland and Whangarei.
Applicants to be successful will have:
- a relevant IT Diploma qualification OR at least two years equivalent relevant IT experience.
- at least 2 years IT experience in a helpdesk environment.
- Experience with audio visual equipment and video conferencing.
- A full and clean driver’s licence
We offer our staff a supportive working environment in which ongoing professional development is offered.
The ability to kōrero Māori to at least a basic level and a willingness to improve Te Reo Māori skills beyond basic is required.
For more information about Te Whare Wānanga o Awanuiārangi see our website www.wananga.ac.nz. For a job description and to apply for this vacancy go to our job vacancies link www.wananga.ac.nz/about/vacancies.