New Hearing Technology Concept Store - Experience Guides
Advertiser: Amplifon NZMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 14 May 2019
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Call Centre & Customer Service, Customer Service - Customer Facing
The new generation of hearing technology is coming and has something for everyone…
Amplifon NZ are excited to introduce our new Hearing Technology Concept Store to the Auckland market! Located in Ponsonby, we aim to showcase the new generation of advanced and innovative ‘hearables’ and how they add value to everyday lives. Our store encompasses retail as well as having an Audiologist onsite, combining both a hearing clinic and an immersive, hands on retail experience.
About the role:
We are looking for tech-savvy, enthusiastic people to welcome and guide our customers into the world of hearing technology. Your role will involve helping people navigate our in-store experience stations, providing information on products and explaining features and benefits. Ideally, you will be building strong customer relationships, making sales, working as team to smash revenue targets, all the while delivering an enriching in-store customer experience. As we have had a clinic onsite, your role will also include hearing technology repairs, post-sale follows ups and appointment scheduling.
We have opportunities for both part time and full time hours; working between 10am - 6pm Monday to Sunday.
Who we are looking for:
- Tech savvy sales people who are passionate about technology
- Previous experience in a retail/customer service environment
- Proven ability to meet KPI’s and sales targets
- A love for providing an exceptional customer experience
- Open, friendly, genuine communication style
Amplifon are a global audiology provider operating in 29 countries, our Concept Store is the first of its kind in NZ. This is an exciting opportunity to pioneer a new and evolving concept - do you want to be part of our journey?
We are offering a competitive salary plus bonus structure, employee benefit scheme, supportive leadership team plus the opportunity to be at the forefront of hearing tech!
Apply online today with your CV and covering letter.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How many years' experience do you have in the retail industry?
- Do you have experience working towards targets and KPIs?
- How many hours are you available to work per week?
- What's your expected annual base salary?