Advertiser: Rothbury Insurance BrokersMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 13 May 2019
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Insurance & Superannuation, Brokerage
Rothbury is the largest majority New Zealand owned insurance broking company with branches nationwide. As insurance brokers we have the vast experience and knowledge to be able to identify potential exposures that businesses and individuals might not understand and ensure they get appropriate protection.
We are a growing company who are committed to developing our people, offering new opportunities and supporting them in their career. We offer a supportive, fun and inclusive culture where people enjoy coming to work and know they are valued. We offer:
- Competitive salary, KPIs, commission and profit sharing scheme
- Wellness days
- Company funded health insurance
- Career and personal development opportunities
This is an exciting opportunity for someone wanting to take the next step in their insurance career. We will start you off with a book of commercial business and you will be given the capacity to grow from there.
The role will include, but will not be limited to:
- Servicing of renewals, new business, alterations and endorsements
- Setting up new policies, arranging finance agreements
- Reviewing clients on an annual basis
- Growing existing client portfolios by acting on opportunities for growth
- Remarketing client portfolios
- Developing new clients through effective networks and own research
The Ideal Candidate
We’re looking for an enthusiastic and driven individual; someone who thrives on creating opportunities and achieving results, preferably with an understanding of the New Zealand insurance market and commercial insurance policies. You must have:
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
- Organisation skills with a high attention to detail
- Customer service and relationship management experience
- Problem solving skills and be results driven
If this sounds like an opportunity you are interested in then please submit both your CV and covering letter today.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How many years' experience do you have in the insurance industry?
- Do you have customer service experience in the insurance industry?